11.10.2005

Once again

I've posted this before, but apparently there is renewed demand. Having run out of ice cream flavors and badass wrestling maneuvers, I've changed number 3 to the more conventional liquor shot.

1. Reply with your name and I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3. I'll pick a liquor I'd take a shot of with you.
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
5. I'll tell you my first memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
8. If I do this for you, you must answer the question I ask you for #7.

Receiving a package of homemade brownies and a $100 check in the mail from my grandmother today came pretty close to balancing out the expletive-inducing news that my phone bill with simon, due to some confusion over our cellular plan, amounted to $800... yipes.