10.18.2005

she has a way of tormenting me with her words that makes me feel so helpless to retaliate that i cant stand it.

and i wish i could be alone right now but i cant, and that leaves me feeling helpless too.

it is 12:24 am and officially wednesday. thank god im leaving today. i hope the break will give me time to let go of it but i have to admit, its gotten well under my skin, pricking at me every time i try and make a move.

its too bad the time to drop classes is over.

my suitcase is packed and zipped up and ready to go. i want to walk out the door right now. i dont want to come back.

at the very least i want to attack the rest of that pint of ben&jerrys in the freezer, but its 12:31am and there is some guy in the room that i dont really know.

so ill just lie in bed and bitch to you, because i can.